Senior Marketing Manager
Gigatum pioneers in Internet content and mobile commerce services in Vietnam. We enable friendly and easy ways to connect millions of consumers and local merchants. In the center of our ecosystem is Clingme – Đi gần Chọn đúng, a free mobile application with three key features:
- Local Search: explore the best locations nearby
- Cashback: earn cash while shopping at recommended places.
- Review: rate stores, and share experience with friends.
We are celebrating our 3rd birthday, and have signed up world-class investors who are also our priceless advisors. We are a team of mobile product specialists; big data experts and football enthusiasts, passionate about building mobile products that make life more enjoyable. We are looking for a leader to join us in Hanoi.
If you are interested, please contact us at email@example.com
What you will do:
- You will build and lead our marketing group, which consists of content development, marketing communication, and online sale (think e-commerce).
- You will drive our engagement with users on a daily basis, and direct our communication with merchants and business partners.
- You will lead and develop our brand equity across multiple platforms.
- You will oversea and drive our online sale operation, leveraging our platform and other media outlets to increase transactions.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with ambitious goals and determination to achieve them,
- A team player, and always think beyond yourself,
- Outstanding communication skills, and excellent people skills, with attention to detail
- Passionate about building people, and building value,
- BA/BS degree (IB, management consultant and digital marketing experience welcomed).
- A very competitive package and a very young, dynamic professional environment,
- A commitment to help you achieve your dream,
- Stock options are available.
At Gigatum, we embrace difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Gigatum is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.